Thursday, January 15, 2009

So. I'm on day 11 on Number 11, which was go vegetarian for 21 days. And I think I would kill for a cheeseburger. Well. Maybe not kill, but I'd, you know, cause some slight pain. Like a papercut or something. They say that's the worse pain of all, but I don't really buy that. What was I talking about? Oh right, not eating meat. For the first 7 days I did fruit and vegetables only. Nothing else. That didn't really work out for me. I mean how many times can you eat carrots? Several, as it turns out. So, I've added other things. Pasta mostly, which is what I have for my dinner break at work every day. Just a little over a week left, and I'm having a cheeseburger, baby!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mater, I am so proud of you!! I am totally rooting for you to accomplish all of the goals on your list. This is a site I like to get vegetarian recipes from: http://www.vegan-food.net. It has tons and tons of delicious stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you for acomplishing this one...I'm having to start over on most of mine...I'm still trying though.

    ReplyDelete