Friday, March 18, 2011

Okay. Time to get back to the daily posting thing. I won't be able to mark it off The List, otherwise.

Things are pretty much the same as last time I posted. I've been working on school work most of the time. I had a meeting yesterday with the Graduate School at Tech. It's mandatory for all applicants. Too bad they didn't let me know it was cancelled before I drove to Ruston. But it's fine. They counted it as my attending a meeting and I didn't have to actually sit through a meeting where they read stuff I've already researched on the Internet. The info packet was literally pages printed off the website. I can do that on my own, thanks.

Now I just have to schedule the Praxis for the end of April and the GRE sometime in May or June. I'm not too concerned with the Praxis because it's subject matter only - and I'm doing History. No big deal. But the GRE includes a large scary math portion which is, as stated, both large and scary. It may have to wait until after a visit to Colorado.

1 comment:

  1. As a warning from working at the licensure office at CSU; the Praxis is harder than people think sometimes. I've seen a lot of people not pass and have to retake so make sure you study the practice material!! That's my advice...

    Now onto the important things...71 days to FLORIDA!!!!

    ReplyDelete