Monday, May 16, 2011

Trying a new app on my phone to make blogging easier. (like it was so difficult before) So far, I'm liking it. It hasn't lost my in-progress posts, like the other [free] app I was using. This one was $1. And it's worth it.

Anyway.
I just registered for the PRAXIS exams that are required for the graduate program I'm trying to get in to. There are two parts and the total cost was about $255. Insane! I mean it's not just me, right? They can pretty much charge whatever they want, because they're the only company that administers the tests and the tests are required by every graduate program. That's some racket they've got going on there.

But it's required so I'll pay what they ask. The tests are one of my last steps required to get into the education Masters program at Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment