Saturday, May 14, 2011

Y'all. I had this whole post all typed up and the new app on my phone lost the whole thing. Booooo.

So. To start over [you can't see it but I'm giving my phone a dirty look]

It's been quite a while since I updated. I was really bust with all my classes, especially there at the end. Taking a full load of classes while working full time might not have been my best idea, but it worked! I got all A's for the semester and the 4.0 GPA brought up my overall GPA enough that I can get into the graduate program and get financial aid with no trouble. So. Woot! Now I don't have to take classes this summer. They were going to be some random classes, too -I mean, Medical Terminology? But it was available online during the early session. Of course, now I don't have to worry about it. Now I have to worry about the 3 exams I have to take to get into graduate program. There's the PRAXIS - which is a test I have to take on the Subject I want to teach. And of course Social Studies has 2 parts. It's the only one with 2 tests. Of course. I'm not too worried about that. After all, it's a test on a subject I'm interested in. The one that worries me is the GRE. And it worries me quite a bit. Seriously. It has math questions! Analytic geometry! That's just unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment