Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Okay. This daily posting thing is super hard at the end of the semester when all the final projects come due. (Shh. Don't tell anyone, but I'm back-dating this entry. It's not really Tuesday)

I've got a big project due on Wednesday for my art class. I usually do art homework after church on Wednesday, but this week I have to do the class on Demon: A Memoir. (or the Demon class, as I call it) So, I've been working on this crazy project for Fine Arts. The assignment boils down to: "Compare and Contrast these totally different paintings. Seriously, they're not anything alike. So, good luck making something up." Alright. Maybe that wasn't the exact wording, but it's the gist. So, I've been working on this project all the time, even on lunch. Making stuff up is time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment