Thursday, April 07, 2011

Thursday! Which is like my Friday. (since Friday is my day off. ...so that makes it my Saturday. That was more trouble to explain than anticipated.) Time seems to just limp along on Thursday. Though I have been getting more friendly with my team lately. They think it's hilarious that I just sit quietly. I never really thought of myself as a quiet person, but I guess I am.

Tomorrow is my weekly girls day out with my mom. It's both of our free day on WW, so we usually go eat. And Starbucks is involved at some point. Tomorrow we'll be seeing Arthur. I love the original, so I'm looking forward to this. I know it won't be the same - no one can replace Dudley Moore. But it has Helen Mirren, who's my favorite. I want to be like her when I grow up. Mostly her character in RED. (without the contract killing, preferably)

I'll also be working on going through my clothese and getting rid of anything that's sloppy or doesn't fit right. I want to stop look so slobby. Mostly it's at work, but I think I could be making a better impression. It's also on the The List. Number 42. Buy only clothes that make you feel like fabulous and stylish. (or at least like an adult.
It's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment