Monday, February 07, 2011

30 minutes on a mini-trampoline. Slowly working my way up! And as my endurance goes up, I'll start looking at other work outs, like on DVD or in a gym. Let's be honest: it'll probably be on DVD. I have that whole aversion to sweating (and jiggling) in public. Until then I think I need to get weights so I'll have something for my hands to do while on the trampoline.

In other news, Today made 2 weeks at my new desk. It's still like a totally new world. There's conversations I just don't understand. It's a little fascinating and mostly confusing. But at least the days go by fast. I'm just counting down the time until May. Because in my world May = Florida. And Florida = awesome. Therefore, May = Awesome. Boom. Transitive property.

After re-reading that last statement I've realized it's past time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. I suddenly had the image of Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes jumping on her mini-tramp with weights in her hand yelling "TOWANDA!"...hehehe. Now I want a mini-tramp so I can jump with my weights!!! It'd be fun... :)

    ReplyDelete