Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I should be working out on my mini-trampoline (Bert) right now. But I feel kind of hit-by-a-truck-ish. And it's been a kind of terrible day. Somewhere in the middle a customer called me stupid. So. Now I'm watching reruns of the The Golden Girls and eating Rice Krispies.
My hair is a mess. I'm positive I washed my hair this morning, but I'm pretty sure I accidentally doubled up on conditioner. Now my hair is really soft, but looks like I slicked it down with gel. Not a great look for me. Or anyone, really.

I just saw a commercial for a third Big Momma movie. You know, the ones where Martin Lawrence dresses as a woman who says the craziest things? (as opposed to the ones where Tyler Perry dresses as a woman who says the craziest things.) I can't believe there's a third one. Well. Actually I couldn't believe there was a second one. I'm just feeling sad for Martin Lawrence now.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe there was a first one...

    ReplyDelete