Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just finished another quiz for Fine Arts. At least this one was just my opinion on certain pictures in the textbook. Now that I can fake my way through. ...I think. I guess we'll find out. I'm watching Top Chef (as I did last week.) I hate that it's pitting two of my favorites against each other. But I'm not surprised about who is going home. I forgot he was on the show until he showed up on camera. Like while watching the episode I'd forget him from scene to scene. But he was classy about leaving. Not like others (I'm looking at you, Jen and Marcel.) I think this was a really fun challenge - they got to go to Target in the middle of the night and run around finding ingredients and tools, and then cook for the early shift. It looked like lots of fun. Next week! Paula Deen! And people who were kicked off return! Boom.

So. I know I'm a few days late. But can we take a minute to revel in the lunacy that is this:
That, as I'm sure you know, is Lady GaGa. In an egg. Which is cracked enough already. (heh, cracked. Get it?) Today she said she stayed in there for 72 hours. I'm not even going to touch that one. I just wonder why people feel the need to resort to such publicity stunts. If your music is good enough shouldn't it gain attention on it's own.    ...maybe I just answered my own question there.

3 comments:

  1. She is a bit ridiculous but her music is very catchy and I like her voice. While I won't buy her songs they are fun to workout to when kick or power throw them in the mix! An egg for 72 hours....why????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't realize there were 72 hours in a day. i guess money does buy everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! i just realized that she said that 'today,' not necessarily that it happened today. ok, makes more sense... but not really. THIS is why we don't have television!

    ReplyDelete