Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My toes have been freezing all day. I was not expecting the torrential downpour this morning and my socks got all wet. So I took them off, but didn't have any replacements. Finally my feet are warming up. The rest of me is being warmed up by coffee. I just drank a rather large mug of coffee and yet will still have no trouble going to sleep in a minute. Clearly, I'm immune.

I said this on Facebook earlier, but Google Calendars might be the only reason I make it out of this semester with my brain in tact. There's just so many things to do - discussion posts, quizzes, two separate classes each have some kind of compare and contrast thing going on. I keep getting Anthropology and Humanities mixed up. Add in Fine Arts and History and it all starts running together. So thanks to Google Calendars every morning at 5 am I get a color-coded email telling me what's due today. Then I refer to my handy planner for details. This whole organized thing is all very out of character. But I refuse to get behind! I have already been fantasizing about handing in my 2 weeks notice! And that can't possibly happen for at least 6 months. It's such a nice thought though.
In fact, I think I'll go think on that for a while before bed.

This makes post 1 of month 2 of NaBloPoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment