Saturday, February 05, 2011

Snow day! Well. Not really. The office wasn't closed or anything. But it was my day off. And there was snow. So we treated it like a snow day. I got to sleep in all warm and cozy under my blankets. And then watch a Top Chef marathon (go Team Carla!) while relaxing on the couch. Then this afternoon Mama and I ventured forth in search of donuts. She was nice enough to drive me. (Mostly because it keeps her from worrying about me driving by myself. But also because she's just nice.) The closest Southern Maid was closed, so we went to the one on Hearne. And while we were there we realized there was an El Chico's (my favorite!) just down the road. It would be remiss of us not stop! So we did, and it was delicious.

Then we stopped at Walmart, and I picked up a mini-trampoline (among other things) so now I'm ready to add excercise to the weight watchers thing so I can do more than just hold steady. I am going to be ready so Courtney and I can take London by storm in summer 2012!
Also, I learned a very important lesson about waiting a significant time between eating and bouncing. My insides felt all jostled. Not a great feeling.
my new hat! I work it on our adventure in the snow

My new mini-trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment