Sunday, February 06, 2011

Apparently today was Superbowl? I wasn't really paying attention. I was in theory rooting for Green Bay only because I like the practice of wearing giant wedges of cheese on your head. This is how I choose sports teams to support. Because that's just the way I roll. I spent the afternoon watching Firefly with my mom. It was awesome. (of course it was, it was Firefly) But it did mean that I missed all the commercials. So I'll be watching them online. First? The Bieber/Osbourne ad. I thought it was pretty funny. Bieber seems able to laugh at himself, which is always prefered over taking yourself to seriously when your job involves wearing tight pants and synchronized dancing. (I'm looking at you NKOTB)

I've officially added excercise to the whole counting points routine. And I really like my little mini-trampoline. As per usual, it has been named. His name is Bert. We're very close. I'm up to 20 minutes. Which may not seem like but, but when you take into account that the most physical I had previously was walking in from the parking lot at the store, it's slightly more impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment