Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free day tomorrow! That means weigh in today. I lost 1 pound. Which brings the total to 10. Not as fast as that first week, but at least I'm still going in the right direction. Add in the fact that this week I felt tired and hormonal and mostly spent all my time hanging out on the couch with the heating pad, and I think losing 1 pound is pretty good.

Also: Haircut tomorrow! nothing crazy. Just a trim. I'm going to the same place as I did last time, but I'll be getting a different stylist. Seriously. Even if I have to be rude. Or, okay, slightly less than friendly. Last time I walked out the door looking like I was wearing a motorcycle helmet. Awful. I cried when I got home. This time I'm trying to emphasize the fact that I'm getting a trim. Trim.


Trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment