Thursday, February 03, 2011

Okay! This is just going to be a quick post, because somehow time got away from me and I should've been in bed a while ago.
Today I did the math and if I did it right, then even if I ace all 4 classes I'm taking this semester I will be .02 of a point away from my necessary GPA. I was upset at first, because it's less than a month in and I'm already working pretty hard. And if I manage to get straight A's it still won't be enough. But! Now I know it'll work out. If they don't round up, (which they should, I mean come ON) then hopefully my scores on the GRE test and the PRAXIS test will make them overlook that .02 point. And even if they don't take the scores into consideration then I'll take an online class during the summer to make up the difference. I can take a class and send in my transcripts by August 1st with no trouble.

So. That just means that I have to work really hard and get all A's. On 4 classes. While working full time.
Piece of cake.


I'm going to deserve that vacation this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Florida! Florida! Florida! (That's me chanting Floor-e-da by the way). Only 113 days to go...man that seems like a lot...oh well. FLOOOOORRRRRIIIIDDDAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

    Oh, and good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete