Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm really kind of glad this day is over. I work the late shift on Saturdays, so I showed up at work just in time to walk in on the end of a fire drill. And by walk in, I mean literally walk in. I went in the side entrance I normally used and all the fire alarms were going off. Um, why wasn't that entrance blocked? Hopefully if it had been a real emergency someone would think to cover all the entrances. Then I found that the entire first floor was shut down, so everyone would be sitting on the second floor. I had to try 3 different desks before I found one that would work. And it was covered in dust (and hair) so I had to clean it first. And it was covered in little statues bearing things like The Lord's Prayer and different scriptures. Located right in front of that were 2 books with titles like The B**** Is Back.  I have to admit I looked through them. My eye is still twitching. I'm so confused, and I think she was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment