Thursday, January 27, 2011

Not going to write much tonight so I can go to bed early. Woot! I'm exhausted today and not sure why. I'm getting the same amount of sleep on average, but some days I'm more tired than others. Part of it is probably because since I've switched to diet drinks I drink less soda, and therefore less caffeine.

It's also time for my weekly check-in on Weight Watchers. Today makes 2 weeks. I lost one pound this week. Which doesn't sound like much, but after losing 6 last week I was prepared not to lose as much this week. According to the program, a healthy rate is 5 pounds every 2 weeks. So I'm doing well, I'd say. And all this before I've added regular exercise.

I'm also excited because things are starting to come together for graduate school. I had to do a whole lot of waiting and now everything feels like it's happening at once. Or at least between now and May. If I get everything settled with admissions before the end of May I can relax all summer, aside from work anyway. But let's face it, if you know you'll be leaving a job soon you don't exactly have to horde vacation time and sick days anymore.

1 comment: