Sunday, January 23, 2011

So. Tax refunds are kind of awesome, aren't they? I just found out how much mine will be this year. I'm still smiling. Hopefully it'll all add up to mean I can take some time off before graduate school in September.

Anyway, I have been working on my classes all weekend. Online classes are (in my opinion) even more effort than actual classes. So many discussion board posts! Luckily, I am particularly qualified in making up entire paragraphs that sound passably intelligent but don't actually mean anything. I was an English major, after all.

Tomorrow starts my new team. I hope to have more stories for everyone. How many times can I talk about the guy who wouldn't shut up? He constantly talked about how awesome he was in comparison to the rest of us. And seemed convinced that he was really very charming.
Or the guy who lied constantly, each lie more outlandish than the next? Build racecars on the weekend, do you? Design rollercoasters in Texas? Yeah, I totally bought all of those stories.

I will NOT be missing those particular coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment