Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Well. I had very good intentions about going to bed early. But then I didn't get home until nearly 9 tonight and time just seems to get away from me. I have to give myself a certain amount of time between work and going to sleep, otherwise I dream about taking calls. And then I wake up even less rested and more stressed out than usual. Also, I get angry because the last thing I want to do away from work is think about work. Or talk on the phone, even if it is in my dreams. I'd rather be dreaming about having tea with Colin Firth. ...or you know, something less specific. Whatever.

Speaking of Colin Firth, I really want to see The King's Speech. This doesn't have anything to do with anything else I've been talking about - except Colin Firth. And really, isn't any sentence improved with a little Colin Firth? (I've said Colin Firth a whole bunch of times in this one little paragraph. Colin Firth)

Also! Turns out my car is okay! We though I might need a new battery (good call, Court!) but Bobby cleaned the cable thingys off and now apparently it's running. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment