Thursday, January 13, 2011

UGH. So I got like 4 hours of sleep last night. I just lay in bed trying convince myself I was sleepy. Turns out staring at the ceiling going, "sleeeeeeeep. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. sleeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEp" is not at all effective. The sleep I actually did get was punctuated tossing and turning. This = very cranky Amanda. Not great when one works in customer service.

And now I am sitting here listening to He's Just Not That Into You playing in the kitchen, thinking about how often relationships turn both men and women into gibbering morons. Of course, this is fictional so it's probably not cool to make generalizations based on this movie, but I am.
So there ya go. Also, I just really like pretty much the entire cast. Except Scarlett Johansson. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been sleeping great either but the last 2 nights have been better at least.

    Scarlett's alright I think (at least from what I've seen her in). I liked her in The Island, and Iron Man 2, and I surprising like In Good Company too. I haven't seen He's Just Not that into you though.

    ReplyDelete