Sunday, January 09, 2011

Today has been a very laid back day for me. I basically just lounged around in my pajamas eating 4-layer bean dip. I know, I know I missing three layers. But I don't like olives. Or guacamole. ...what's the other layer? Something unappetizing, clearly, or I would be eating it right now.

I have been trying to work on The List, doing little things that can be done at my desk. Like memorizing the Presidents in order. So far I can name the first 10. Tomorrow I'll work my way to 20. I made myself flashcards, because I'm seriously nerdy sometimes.

Also! It snowed! ...sorta. For about 20 minutes. But I'm hoping that's enough to get me out of work tomorrow. I sent Courtney a picture of the snow cause I was all excited. It looked like this:

She sent one back that said: Snowing here too. It looked like this:






Now that's a snow day. Here, anyway. Probably just a Sunday there. By the way, the large expanse of white beyond the tree? Yeah, that's a lake. Bet she still has to go to work tomorrow, though. Those mountain states have to work hard for their snow days.

Okay! I blogged for the day. Now I can go back to watching Revenge of the Bridesmaids on Netflix. Love that Raven-Symone!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we got about 6-8 inches out of this snow storm and...I am currently at wor. So no snow day here...while our offices in Atlanta have the day off and for what!! A couple of flakes...whatever. The last time CSU gave a snow day was my senior year there and it snowed 4ft...that's right...4ft! That's what it takes around here. Of course we got a snow week for that one...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete