Sunday, January 30, 2011

Today was a very relaxing day. I went to church (arrived on time, thank you very much) and really enjoyed every part of it. The worship team leader was out of town, and instead of having one person take over as leader, each of the team members led songs, and prayed before the songs. It was great. It's always nice to be reminded how talented your friends are. The sermon was great as well. Very thought provoking. I liked the question Pastor Scott put forth that though we say we trust God, can we say that He trusts us? (that is, trusts us to care for people as He cares for them, and work to carry out His word)

And then I napped! I love Sunday afternoon naps. Then dinner while watching The Closer with my mom. I love that show. We are working our way through all the seasons. It's so much more enjoyable when you have someone to watch the shows with.

Back to work tomorrow, on a new schedule. I start an hour earlier this month, while still working the late shift on Saturdays. That gives me one more hour before the reset of my team comes in, so hopefully I'll be able to get more studying done while it's quiet. That is, if we're all back at our assigned desks instead of crowded on the second floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment