Sunday, January 16, 2011

Well. My car won't start. I should have known something like this would happen, because I recently got a bonus at work and my savings account is looking pretty good. Though it could be worse - I could not have the money to pay for it. For those who are wondering - when I try to start my car it is silent while I'm turning the key, then after the ignition is on it makes this crazy clicking sound. And then the lights on the dashboard come on and start blinking like they're at a rave. ...I guess. I don't really know what goes on at a rave. But I'm assuming there are lots of flashing lights. Look, not all similes can be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about cars...at all...but sounds like the battery. Maybe not though cause that whole blinking rave-like lights is strange. In my experience (2 bad batteries is not much but still) the clicking sound is battery related. Although, if it were battery it wouldn't be that expensive...BONUS!!!

    ReplyDelete